- Air fryers use a circulation of hot air to cook food that would otherwise be submerged in oil. The air fryer’s cooking chamber radiates heat from a heating element near the food, thus cooking it more efficiently.
- A fan is generally used to circulate hot air around the food. The opening at the top is used to take air in and there is an exhaust at the back that controls the temperature by releasing any undesired hot air.
- Capacity: 4.5L (inner tank )
- Power : 1350W
- Power supply: 220V , 50Hz
- Temperature: 80-200 c
- Size Approx : 25x30cm / 9.84×11.81
- Adjustable temperature control knob from 80-200c adjustable time.
- Automatic large capacity electric fryer, electric oven and air fryer household multi-function intelligence
- Safety function: automatic power off