- The wired PIR Motion Sensor is an INPUT DEVICE, the motion sensor works on the principle of sensing infrared energy (heat) emitting from an intruder”s body moving through a protected area. The MOTION SENSOR is commonly referred to as a PIR, which stands for passive Infrared. The sensor usually covers a 40″ x 40″ open area at a 90 degree angle.
- Working Voltage: 9-12VDC;
- Working Current (mA): 30-120
- Static Current(uA): 25
- Detect Range: Vertical angle 60degree, Horizontal angle 110 degree, 8~10m;
- Installation Method: Wall-mounted;
Installation Height: 1.8~2.5m (max.);
- Applications: For indoor use. Corridor, Office, Room, Museum, Library, Finance Room, Warehouse, etc.
- Package Weight: 0.135kg
- Package Dimensions: (L x W x H) 11cm x 7cm x 6cm