- Tempered glass is about four times stronger than “ordinary,” or annealed, glass. And unlike annealed glass, which can shatter into jagged shards when broken, tempered glass fractures into small, relatively harmless pieces. As a result, tempered glass is used in those environments where human safety is an issue
- Switch off your mobile phone. Remove from its protective case (if any) and gently peel off any existing film screen protector
- STEP1: Using the suoolied alcohol prep pad thoroughly clean your screen and wipe dry with the microfiber cleaning cloth. Gently peel off the clear protective mask labeled “Step 1” from the supplied Glass screen guardian ensuring you do not touch the sticky face.
- STEP2: Carefully place the glass screen guardian on your phone screen ensuring the cutouts are correctly aligned Then gently press and hold your index finger (far up to 10 seconds) in the center of your screen to complete the silicone adhesion
- STEP3: Gently peel off the second clear mask from the supplied glass screen guardian and install your shosen button sticker on your phone
- Real Glass
- Olephobic Surface (water resistant)
- Fine Touch
- Perfect silicone
- High Contrast Coating
- High Definition Screen
- Durable and impact resistant.
- Model: LG1
- Materials: Tempered Glass
- Product Dimension: (L x W x H) 0.1 x 7 x 15
- Product Weight: 0.01
- Package Dimension: (L x W x H) 0.2 x 9 x 17.5
- Package Weight:0.019
- 1 x Colorful Glass Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 1 x set of wipes
There are no reviews yet.