- Records all unknown frequency accurately
C3000-Pro is the most advanced handheld digital frequency counter, which can measure the frequency of any digital , switches and analog signals, such as mobile phone, wireless remote control, car key, WIFI, radio, 1.2G/2.4G wireless camera , wireless microphone and so on. This machine has features like lightweight and easy operation.
- 8 LCD display
- 2 This machine can measure the frequency of any digital , switches and analog signals
- 16 extrasensory synchronous RF signal strength indicator (-35dBm to 0 dBm)
- Temporary keys function , LCD display for easy reading
- Test range keys function , LCD display
- Squelch adjustment
- Low-power 3 hours NiCd battery
- High, medium and low battery LCD display
- LED charge status indicator
- Configured with full-band antenna and charging adapter
- Resolution : 10 KHz ( digital or switch signal ) 1 KHz ( analog signal )
- Time base :. <1 PPM typ room
- Weight : 210 g
Dimensions : 80 mm (high) x 68 mm (width) x 31 mm (long)
- Housing: gray aluminum housing
- Battery : 7.4V2000 mAH Lithium polymer
- Charger : 9 VDC, 1000 mA
- Quality Assurance:
Our company provides product warranty within three years from the date of purchase. Under normal use during the warranty period, if the equipment fails, we will provide free warranty, but not including self- modifying , non- approved replacement, damage caused by strong signal input that exceed the specification, failure caused by misuse, abuse or external damage. The company will charge the fee which is out of warranty .
- Battery: digital frequency meter C3000-PRO is the use of rechargeable NiCd battery, on the premise of full battery , it can be used 3 hours; Please use the appendant charger when charging, the charging time is about 4 hours . In order to preserve battery life, please take the battery recharged after the electric quantity running out , which can prevent the memory effect to extend battery life. For ease of use the recommendation is to use backup battery for replacement.
- Signal input: the input signal must not exceed the stipulated strength!
When the frequency count installed the antenna, there may be some unknown frequency because the machine would get some of the weaker signals due to the large signal gain , once the signal reaches the normal standard of signal strength and frequency will be stable display .
- The antenna selection
Full-band antenna can cover more bands , such as HF, VHF, UHF, CDMA, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, WIFI.
- Test distance
Because there is a variety of RF signals from all around , resulting in the meter read the frequency value is not determined, the impact factors including : transmit power, signal strength, antenna matching , barrier or a different location under test may be affected.
- Standard Configuration:
Device Host , battery, interchangeable plugs ( three ), charging adapter , a antenna .
- Professional Handheld Digital Frequency Counter – HS-C3000 Pro