- Root stock and scion it is easy to match the U-cut,V-cut or Ω-cut,rapid healing Using easily and fastly. Grafting method than the traditional savings the time and effort
- Blade can be replaced
- Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant
- Comes with 2 blades, each blade with two cutter points.
How to use:
- Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
- Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
- Step 3: Place sterlizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
- Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
- Step 5: The grafting tool with “V & U & Ω” blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have total six pieces blade.
- Color: Black
- Material: Carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
- The Blade Opening Size: Approx. 4.3cm / 1.6in
- The Jaw Depth And Width: Approx. 3 x 1.7 cm
- The Grafting Cutting Tool Size: Approx. 21.5 x 9.5 x 3.3 cm
- The Grafting Cutting Tool Weight: Approx. 0.304 kg
- Package Dimension: (L x W x H) 27.5 x 15 x 4.5 cm
- Package Weight: 0.375 kg
- 1 x Grafting Tool
- 2 x Blades (V Shape & Ω Shape)
- 1 x Cutting Mold
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use on dry or old hard wood