The JPD-100N mini nebulizer is intended to facilitate water absorption for human skin by breaking water into very tiny water drops. Compared to traditional nebulizers, JPD-100N adopts nanometer nebulization technology, which enables it to provide liquid droplets in nanometer level of 7 to 9 microns.
According to scientific research, the pore size of female’s delicate facial skin is 50 to 70 microns. Traditional atomization equipment is not able to nebulize liquid into such fine particles thus liquid only stays on skin surface. However, our JPD-100N mini nebulizer can break liquid into droplets at nanometer level of 7 to 9 microns that is far smaller than pore size. Therefore, users can achieve better water absorption effect by using JPD-100N nebulizer.
- Ultrasonic frequency: 105 kHz±10%
- Diameter of liquid particle: about 10 um
- Nebulization speed: about 0.2-1ml/min
- Operation noise:<35Db
- Power supply: 3V (two alkaline AAA batteries)
- Size: 115x44x40mm
- Net weight: 50g
- Mini design, lightweight and handy;
- Facilitate water absorption for skin by generating tiny liquid particles;
- Power-saving and extremely low operation noice;
There are no reviews yet.