The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Consortium was formed to develop a new mobile audio video interface standard for directly connecting mobile phones and other portable consumer electronics devices to high-definition televisions (HDTVs) and displays.
This adapter supports up to 1080p high-definition (HD) video and digital audio while simultaneously charging the connected device.
1. The HDTV charges the connected device.
2. Uses a single, thin cable to connect the mobile device to the HDTV.
3. 1080p uncompressed HD video.
4. 8 channel (e.g. 7.1 surround sound) uncompressed audio.
5. Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
– The MHL adaptor allows you to playback your videos on your HD TV
– Supports high resolution: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720P, 1080I
– Supports max. 192KHz audio transmission
– Plug and play
– Cable length: 12cm
– Connect your MHL Host (Phone or Tablet) to your HDTV for viewing content on a larger screen
There are no reviews yet.