Laser helps you get straight cuts in paper and fabric
Okay, so we’re not quite at the point in the future where everyone has their own flying car and, possibly more disappointing, we don’t have personal laser cutting instruments. But judging by the way people drive while still on the ground, we’re probably not ready for flying cars or laser cutting instruments for that matter. Still, a geek has to dream about such things, right?
For now we will go with these Laser Guided Scissors, that will at least help you make some straight cuts. The built-in Laser helps you get straight cuts in paper and fabric, whether gift wrapping or working on a project at home or in the office.
- For making accurate straight cuts in paper and fabric
- Ideal for gift wrapping, craftwork, assembly, scrapbooking, photos
- Push button will turn red laser on/off
- Length: 8.25″ (21 cm)
- Blade length: 3.5″ (9 cm)
- Takes 2 LR44 button cell batteries (included)