Finger Pulse Oximeter is FDA approved for noninvasive measuring of the oxygen saturation in the arterial hemoglobin. It is appropriate for adult and pediatric environments. CMS50DL can report your blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and heart beat within 5 seconds. This model is small and compact, and can be used in clinics, hospitals, emergency medical services, home care, and aviation applications.
It features a crystal clear display which is easy to read. Measurement is simple. Place your finger into the oximeter, press a button and the result would appear in a few seconds. Just be sure to keep your finger steady as movement would affect the result.
- Ease to read with large and bright LED display
- Portable and light
- Pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation level, and pulse strength bar
- Two AAA batteries included
- Low-battery indicator
- Automatic power off after 5 seconds of inactivity
- FDA 510(k)# K082641
- Display: LED
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: 70-100% ±2%;
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate:
- Measurement range: 30-250 BPM
- Accuracy: 30-100BPM ±2; 101-235BPM ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Signal strength bar graph display
- Power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Dimension: 57x31x32 mm
- Weight: 50g including batteries
- Automatic power-off after 5 seconds
- Low power indicator
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to Surrounding Light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.