- Input: USB Type-C
- LAN this allows you to connect your laptop to wired networks. Useful in case the built in LAN interface on your laptop is broken.
- SD Card SD Card. this is a memory card format. If you have a memory SD card, you can plug this in the adapter and your laptop can access the contents
- TF-Card or Trans Flash card use to store you data.
- USB 3.0*2 USB devices to be connected to each other with and transfer digital data over USB cables.
- HDMI HDMI is for connecting to TVs and monitors, Projector
- VGA VGA used to connect a computer to a monitor, projector, or TV
- Support Standard Type-C Interface, support gigabit transmission, HDMI interface maximum support 3840*2160/30HZ, The maximum resolution of VGA is 1080P, HDMI+VGA interface Can’t use Simultaneously, Dual U3 support data transmission, Built-in PD chip, can built-in chip to recharge a computer with a PD charging function.
- Package size: 5 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm
- Package weight: 0.1 kg